Publishing research using ab52454? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52454 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Cho S et al. The C-terminal amino acid of the MHC-I heavy chain is critical for binding to Derlin-1 in human cytomegalovirus US11-induced MHC-I degradation. PLoS One 8:e72356 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23951315
- Gonzalez A et al. Identification of circulating nonclassic human leukocyte antigen G (HLA-G)-like molecules in exudates. Clin Chem 57:1013-22 (2011). PubMed: 21527645
- Imudia AN et al. Retrieval of trophoblast cells from the cervical canal for prediction of abnormal pregnancy: a pilot study. Hum Reprod 24:2086-92 (2009). PubMed: 19497946
- Bulmer JN et al. HLA-G positive trophoblastic cells in transcervical samples and their isolation and analysis by laser microdissection and QF-PCR. Prenat Diagn 23:34-9 (2003). PubMed: 12533810
- Frumento G et al. Melanomas and melanoma cell lines do not express HLA-G, and the expression cannot be induced by gammaIFN treatment. Tissue Antigens 56:30-7 (2000). PubMed: 10958353
- Rajagopalan S & Long EO A human histocompatibility leukocyte antigen (HLA)-G-specific receptor expressed on all natural killer cells. J Exp Med 189:1093-100 (1999). PubMed: 10190900