Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-G/1] to HLA G
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-HLA G antibody [MEM-G/1]
See all HLA G primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-G/1] to HLA G
SpecificityThe antibody reacts with denaturated HLA-G heavy chain.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-FoFrmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
Recombinant full length denatured heavy chain (Human).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 24th January 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7759 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 38.2 kDa.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. Plays a role in maternal tolerance of the fetus by mediating protection from the deleterious effects of natural killer cells, cytotoxic T lymphocytes, macrophages and mononuclear cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MHC class I family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- B2 microglobulin antibody
- DADB-15K14.8 antibody
- HLA 6.0 antibody
The antibody ab7759 stains infiltrating macrophages in pulmonary diseases. In the top left corner see detail of macropage.
All lanes : Anti-HLA G antibody [MEM-G/1] (ab7759) at 10 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human placenta tissue lysate - total protein (ab29745)
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : JEG-3 (Human placental choriocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 38.2 kDa
Observed band size: 42 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 38 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab7759 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Swets M et al. HLA-G protein expression in colorectal cancer evaluated by immunohistochemistry and western blot analysis: Its expression characteristics remain enigmatic. Clin Immunol 194:80-86 (2018). PubMed: 30006120
- Guo W et al. Decreased Human Leukocyte Antigen-G Expression by miR-133a Contributes to Impairment of Proinvasion and Proangiogenesis Functions of Decidual NK Cells. Front Immunol 8:741 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28702027
- Westwood M et al. Vitamin D attenuates sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P)-mediated inhibition of extravillous trophoblast migration. Placenta 60:1-8 (2017). PubMed: 29208234
- Mortal S et al. Actin Waves Do Not Boost Neurite Outgrowth in the Early Stages of Neuron Maturation. Front Cell Neurosci 11:402 (2017). PubMed: 29326552
- Le Page ME et al. Killer Ig-like receptor 2DL4 does not mediate NK cell IFN-? responses to soluble HLA-G preparations. J Immunol 192:732-40 (2014). PubMed: 24337374