Publishing research using ab216986? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab216986 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Berger EA et al. ß-Adrenergic receptor agonist, compound 49b, inhibits TLR4 signaling pathway in diabetic retina. Immunol Cell Biol 94:656-61 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26888251
- Liu Y et al. A novel androstenedione derivative induces ROS-mediated autophagy and attenuates drug resistance in osteosarcoma by inhibiting macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF). Cell Death Dis 5:e1361 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25101674
- Kim H et al. Functional roles for C5a and C5aR but not C5L2 in the pathogenesis of human and experimental cerebral malaria. Infect Immun 82:371-9 (2014). PubMed: 24191300
- Weng H et al. Effects of high mobility group protein box 1 and toll like receptor 4 pathway on warts caused by human papillomavirus. Mol Med Rep 10:1765-71 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25118798
- Belgrano FS et al. Role of the acidic tail of high mobility group protein B1 (HMGB1) in protein stability and DNA bending. PLoS One 8:e79572 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24255708
- Wolf M et al. High-mobility group box protein-1 released by human-periodontal ligament cells cells modulates macrophage migration and activity in vitro. Innate Immun N/A:N/A (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24107514
- Wagner M et al. Loss of adipocyte specification and necrosis augment tumor-associated inflammation. Adipocyte 2:176-83 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23991365
- Weng H et al. Expression and significance of HMGB1, TLR4 and NF-?B p65 in human epidermal tumors. BMC Cancer 13:311 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23803172
- Wolf M et al. Regulation of high mobility group box protein 1 expression following mechanical loading by orthodontic forces in vitro and in vivo. Eur J Orthod N/A:N/A (2013). PubMed: 23720448
- Sun S et al. Mitochondrial DAMPs increase endothelial permeability through neutrophil dependent and independent pathways. PLoS One 8:e59989 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23527291
- Vicentino AR et al. Evaluation of 3-(3-chloro-phenyl)-5-(4-pyridyl)-4,5-dihydroisoxazole as a Novel Anti-Inflammatory Drug Candidate. PLoS One 7:e39104 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22723938
- Hayakawa K et al. Astrocytic high-mobility group box 1 promotes endothelial progenitor cell-mediated neurovascular remodeling during stroke recovery. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:7505-10 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22529378
- Chen KB et al. High-mobility Group Box-1 and Its Receptors Contribute to Proinflammatory Response in the Acute Phase of Spinal Cord Injury in Rats. Spine (Phila Pa 1976) : (2011). Rat . PubMed: 21343866