Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HMGB2
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HMGB2 antibody
See all HMGB2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HMGB2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Horse, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey, Opossum
- WB: HEK-293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use 5-10µg.|
FunctionDNA binding proteins that associates with chromatin and has the ability to bend DNA. Binds preferentially single-stranded DNA. Involved in V(D)J recombination by acting as a cofactor of the RAG complex. Acts by stimulating cleavage and RAG protein binding at the 23 bp spacer of conserved recombination signal sequences (RSS).
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGB family.
Contains 2 HMG box DNA-binding domains.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome.
- Information by UniProt
- C80539 antibody
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 2 antibody
- High mobility group box 2 antibody
Immunocytochemistry analysis of HUVEC cells using Anti-HMGB2 antibody (red) at a 1:50 dilution, taken at 40× magnification and nuclear staining with Hoescht 33342 (blue).
All lanes : Anti-HMGB2 antibody (ab67282) at 2 mg/ml
Lane 1 : NIH3T3
Lane 2 : Rat1
Lane 3 : RINSH
Lane 4 : PC12
Lane 5 : K562
Lane 6 : HEK-293T
Lane 7 : HeLa nuclear
Lane 8 : HeLa
Predicted band size: 24 kDa
Nuclear localization of HMGB2 in PC12 cells.
A. Cells were stained with Rabbit Anti-HMGB2 (ab67282) at 1 µg/mL
B. DAPI staining
C. Merged staining of HMGB2 and DAPI indicating nuclear staining of HMGB2
1: 5 µg of Rabbit Anti-HMGB2 (ab67282) were used to immunoprecipitate HMGB2 from HEK-293T cell lysate
2: Negative control – without cell lysate
3: Negative control – without antibody
4: Positive control – Extract of HEK-293T direct labeling
ab67282 has been referenced in 22 publications.
- Zhang X et al. MicroRNA-127-5p impairs function of granulosa cells via HMGB2 gene in premature ovarian insufficiency. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32391592
- Zhang C et al. Latexin regulation by HMGB2 is required for hematopoietic stem cell maintenance. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31171637
- Kim SW et al. Neutrophil extracellular trap induced by HMGB1 exacerbates damages in the ischemic brain. Acta Neuropathol Commun 7:94 (2019). PubMed: 31177989
- Barreiro-Alonso A et al. Characterization of HMGB1/2 Interactome in Prostate Cancer by Yeast Two Hybrid Approach: Potential Pathobiological Implications. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31694235
- Mun K & Punga T Cellular Zinc Finger Protein 622 Hinders Human Adenovirus Lytic Growth and Limits Binding of the Viral pVII Protein to Virus DNA. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30429337