Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HMGN2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HMGN2 antibody
See all HMGN2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HMGN2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HMGN2 aa 2-35. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05204
- SH SY5Y cell lysate; HeLa cells and Human brain tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
PBS is without Mg2+ and Ca2+.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab199679 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.|
FunctionBinds to the inner side of the nucleosomal DNA thus altering the interaction between the DNA and the histone octamer. May be involved in the process which maintains transcribable genes in an unique chromatin conformation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HMGN family.
modificationsPhosphorylation favors cytoplasmic localization.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasmic enrichment upon phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- High mobility group (nonhistone chromosomal) protein 17 antibody
- high mobility group nucleosomal binding domain 2 antibody
- High mobility group nucleosome-binding domain-containing protein 2 antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labeling HMGN2 using ab199679 at 1/100 dilution.
Anti-HMGN2 antibody (ab199679) at 1/1000 dilution + SH SY5Y cell lysate at 35 µg
Goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L(HRP) at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size: 9 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of Human brain tissue labeling HMGN2 using ab199679 at 1/50 dilution (left) and negative control (right).
ab199679 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li Q et al. Increased expression of high-mobility group nucleosomal-binding domain 2 protein in various tumor cell lines. Oncol Lett 15:4517-4522 (2018). PubMed: 29541221