Product nameAnti-HMT antibody
See all HMT primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HMT
ab196611 detects endogenous level of total HMT protein.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein within Human HMT. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P50135
- HT29, HepG2 and HeLa cell lysates; mouse liver, kidney and brain lysates. Human thyroid cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer and stomach cancer tissues. U2OS cells.
Previously labelled as HNMT.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- Mouse kidney normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29305)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- HT29 whole cell lysate (ab3952)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab196611 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.|
FunctionInactivates histamine by N-methylation. Plays an important role in degrading histamine and in regulating the airway response to histamine.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the methyltransferase superfamily. HNMT family.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
- Histamine N methyltransferase antibody
- Histamine N-methyltransferase antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human thyroid cancer tissue labeling HMT using ab196611 at a 1/200 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-HMT antibody (ab196611) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HT29 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 4 : mouse liver lysate
Lane 5 : mouse kidney lysate
Lane 6 : mouse brain lysate
Predicted band size: 33 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast cancer tissue labeling HMT using ab196611 at a 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney cancer tissue labeling HMT using ab196611 at a 1/200 dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human stomach cancer tissue labeling HMT using ab196611 at a 1/200 dilution.
Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells, labeling HMT using ab196611 at a 1/50 dilution. Blue: DAPI for nuclear staining.
ab196611 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.