Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7364] to HN1
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-HN1 antibody [EPR7364]
See all HN1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7364] to HN1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HN1 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HepG2, Human testis, HeLa, Human fetal muscle, and Human thymus lysates; HeLa cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126705 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Tissue specificityExpressed in testis, skeletal muscle, thymus, prostate, colon, peripheral blood cells, brain and placenta.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HN1 family.
modificationsIsoform 3 initiator methionine is either acetylated or removed. In the latter case, the new N-terminal amino acid is then N-acetylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Androgen regulated protein 2 antibody
- Androgen-regulated protein 2 antibody
- ARM2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HN1 antibody [EPR7364] (ab126705) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human testis lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal muscle lysate
Lane 5 : Human thymus lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 16 kDa
ab126705 at 1/10 dilution staining HN1 in permeabilized HeLa cells by Flow cytometry (red) compared to a rabbit IgG negative control (green).
ab126705 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Jia Q et al. HNRNPA1-mediated 3' UTR length changes of HN1 contributes to cancer- and senescence-associated phenotypes. Aging (Albany NY) 11:4407-4437 (2019). PubMed: 31257225