Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DP3B3] to hnRNP A2B1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-hnRNP A2B1 antibody [DP3B3]
See all hnRNP A2B1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [DP3B3] to hnRNP A2B1
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IHC-PHuman
Bacterially expressed His-hnRNPA2 fusion protein (Human).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from supernatant.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6102 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
FunctionInvolved with pre-mRNA processing. Forms complexes (ribonucleosomes) with at least 20 other different hnRNP and heterogeneous nuclear RNA in the nucleous.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleoplasm. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs. Component of ribonucleosomes. Predominantly nucleoplasmic, however isoform A2 is also found in the cytoplasm of cells in some tissues. Not found in the nucleolus.
- Information by UniProt
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2 antibody
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 antibody
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein B1 antibody
ab6102 (1µg/ml) staining hnRNP A2B1 in human liver.
Sections were stained using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus), at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate pH6.1 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab6102 (1µg/ml) staining hnRNP A2B1 in human caecum, using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong nuclear staining in the mucosal epithelium.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab6102 has been referenced in 39 publications.
- Zhang Y et al. Long non-coding RNA H19 promotes colorectal cancer metastasis via binding to hnRNPA2B1. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 39:141 (2020). PubMed: 32698890
- Coppola A et al. Anti-Inflammatory Action of Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein A2/B1 in Patients with Autoimmune Endocrine Disorders. J Clin Med 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31861546
- Kwon J et al. Functional roles of hnRNPA2/B1 regulated by METTL3 in mammalian embryonic development. Sci Rep 9:8640 (2019). PubMed: 31201338
- Val S et al. Nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae lysates increase heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein secretion and exosome release in human middle-ear epithelial cells. FASEB J 32:1855-1867 (2018). PubMed: 29191962
- Morita M et al. PKM1 Confers Metabolic Advantages and Promotes Cell-Autonomous Tumor Cell Growth. Cancer Cell 33:355-367.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29533781