Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to hnRNP D/AUF1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-hnRNP D/AUF1 antibody
See all hnRNP D/AUF1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to hnRNP D/AUF1
SpecificityDetects total hnRNP D/AUF1 levels.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide (Human) from around the phosphorylation site of serine 83 (NSSPPR)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61193 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionBinds with high affinity to RNA molecules that contain AU-rich elements (AREs) found within the 3'-UTR of many proto-oncogenes and cytokine mRNAs. Also binds to double- and single-stranded DNA sequences in a specific manner and functions a transcription factor. Each of the RNA-binding domains specifically can bind solely to a single-stranded non-monotonous 5'-UUAG-3' sequence and also weaker to the single-stranded 5'-TTAGGG-3' telomeric DNA repeat. Binds RNA oligonucleotides with 5'-UUAGGG-3' repeats more tightly than the telomeric single-stranded DNA 5'-TTAGGG-3' repeats. Binding of RRM1 to DNA inhibits the formation of DNA quadruplex structure which may play a role in telomere elongation. May be involved in translationally coupled mRNA turnover. Implicated with other RNA-binding proteins in the cytoplasmic deadenylation/translational and decay interplay of the FOS mRNA mediated by the major coding-region determinant of instability (mCRD) domain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsArg-345 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
Methylated by PRMT1, in an insulin-dependent manner. The PRMT1-mediated methylation regulates tyrosine phosphorylation.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs. Component of ribonucleosomes.
- Information by UniProt
- ARE binding protein AUFI type A antibody
- AU-rich element RNA-binding protein 1 antibody
- AUF antibody
All lanes : Anti-hnRNP D/AUF1 antibody (ab61193) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : 293 cell extract with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded human lung carcinoma tissue using ab61193 at 1/50-1/100 dilution. Samples were treated -/+ peptide.
ICC/IF image of ab61193 stained Hek293 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab61193, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab61193 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Xu C et al. A novel ZRS variant causes preaxial polydactyly type I by increased sonic hedgehog expression in the developing limb bud. Genet Med 22:189-198 (2020). PubMed: 31395945
- Dai W et al. Berberine Promotes Apoptosis of Colorectal Cancer via Regulation of the Long Non-Coding RNA (lncRNA) Cancer Susceptibility Candidate 2 (CASC2)/AU-Binding Factor 1 (AUF1)/B-Cell CLL/Lymphoma 2 (Bcl-2) Axis. Med Sci Monit 25:730-738 (2019). PubMed: 30681073
- Song H et al. METTL3 and ALKBH5 oppositely regulate m6A modification of TFEB mRNA, which dictates the fate of hypoxia/reoxygenation-treated cardiomyocytes. Autophagy 15:1419-1437 (2019). PubMed: 30870073
- Zhao X et al. lncRNA ZEB1-AS1 promotes migration and metastasis of bladder cancer cells by post-transcriptional activation of ZEB1. Int J Mol Med 44:196-206 (2019). PubMed: 31115480
- Wang T et al. Aberrant PD-1 ligand expression contributes to the myocardial inflammatory injury caused by Coxsackievirus B infection. Antiviral Res 166:1-10 (2019). PubMed: 30904424