Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to HOXA10
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HOXA10 antibody
See all HOXA10 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HOXA10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Pig, Chimpanzee, Monkey, Gorilla
- Human brain cerebellum and testis tissues: Human skeletal muscle lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191470 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.6 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-AA[AT]TTTTATTAC-3'.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Centaurin alpha 1 like antibody
- Homeo box A10 antibody
- Homeobox A10 antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue labeling HOXA10 with ab191470 at 5 µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue labeling HOXA10 with ab191470 at 5 µg/ml.
Anti-HOXA10 antibody (ab191470) at 0.2 µg/ml + Human Skeletal Muscle lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 42 kDa
Observed band size: 38 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary incubation was 1 hour.
ab191470 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yang QS et al. Long noncoding RNA LINC00483/microRNA-144 regulates radiosensitivity and epithelial-mesenchymal transition in lung adenocarcinoma by interacting with HOXA10. J Cell Physiol 234:11805-11821 (2019). PubMed: 30714135
- Ma T et al. Tumor-Promoting Activity of Long Noncoding RNA LINC00466 in Lung Adenocarcinoma via miR-144-Regulated HOXA10 Axis. Am J Pathol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31381886
- Chen W et al. HOXA10 deteriorates gastric cancer through activating JAK1/STAT3 signaling pathway. Cancer Manag Res 11:6625-6635 (2019). PubMed: 31406476
- Guo F et al. Decreased PECAM1-mediated TGF-ß1 expression in the mid-secretory endometrium in women with recurrent implantation failure. Hum Reprod 33:832-843 (2018). PubMed: 29617817
- Guo S et al. GnRH agonist improves pregnancy outcome in mice with induced adenomyosis by restoring endometrial receptivity. Drug Des Devel Ther 12:1621-1631 (2018). PubMed: 29922037
- Chen R et al. Loss of Nuclear Functions of HOXA10 Is Associated With Testicular Cancer Proliferation. Front Oncol 8:594 (2018). PubMed: 30581773
- Novakovic B et al. Increased methylation and decreased expression of homeobox genes TLX1, HOXA10 and DLX5 in human placenta are associated with trophoblast differentiation. Sci Rep 7:4523 (2017). PubMed: 28674422