Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR2825(2)] to HOXA5
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-HOXA5 antibody [EPR2825(2)]
See all HOXA5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR2825(2)] to HOXA5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HOXA5 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- 293T, SH-SY5Y, Caco-2 and 293T cell lysates.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab140636 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis. Also binds to its own promoter. Binds specifically to the motif 5'-CYYNATTA[TG]Y-3'.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed during embryogenesis and in adult kidney.
- Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 1C antibody
- Homeo box A5 antibody
- Homeobox A5 antibody
ab140636 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cao W et al. Hoxa5 alleviates obesity-induced chronic inflammation by reducing ER stress and promoting M2 macrophage polarization in mouse adipose tissue. J Cell Mol Med 23:7029-7042 (2019). PubMed: 31441588
- Feng F et al. Hoxa5 increases mitochondrial apoptosis by inhibiting Akt/mTORC1/S6K1 pathway in mice white adipocytes. Oncotarget 8:95332-95345 (2017). PubMed: 29221131
- Li Z et al. PBX3 and MEIS1 Cooperate in Hematopoietic Cells to Drive Acute Myeloid Leukemias Characterized by a Core Transcriptome of the MLL-Rearranged Disease. Cancer Res 76:619-29 (2016). PubMed: 26747896
- Yu H et al. Mutations in 3'-long terminal repeat of HERV-W family in chromosome 7 upregulate syncytin-1 expression in urothelial cell carcinoma of the bladder through interacting with c-Myb. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24013223