Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HOXB13
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HOXB13 antibody
See all HOXB13 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HOXB13
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Pufferfish, Zebrafish, Japanese ricefish
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Homeo box B13 antibody
- Homeobox B13 antibody
- Homeobox protein Hox B13 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HOXB13 antibody (ab28575) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hela cell lysate with no immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Hela cell lysate with immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa
Bands at ~40 kDa and ~50 kDa relate to to HOXC13 and HOXA13 which also react with this antibody and are blocked by its immunogen.
ab28575 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Xie B et al. Tumor-suppressive function and mechanism of HOXB13 in right-sided colon cancer. Signal Transduct Target Ther 4:51 (2019). PubMed: 31815008
- Sui BQ et al. HOXB13 expression and promoter methylation as a candidate biomarker in gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 15:8833-8840 (2018). PubMed: 29928325
- Tatangelo F et al. Posterior HOX genes and HOTAIR expression in the proximal and distal colon cancer pathogenesis. J Transl Med 16:350 (2018). PubMed: 30541551
- Aquino G et al. Deregulation of paralogous 13 HOX genes in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Am J Cancer Res 5:3042-55 (2015). PubMed: 26693058
- Cantile M et al. Aberrant expression of posterior HOX genes in well differentiated histotypes of thyroid cancers. Int J Mol Sci 14:21727-40 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24189220