Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6950] to HOXB9
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-HOXB9 antibody [EPR6950]
See all HOXB9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR6950] to HOXB9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICCmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human HOXB9 (UniProt ID: P17482)
- WB: MCF7 cell lysate
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 1.01 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133701 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed in whole embryos and fetuses at 5-9 weeks from conception.
- Information by UniProt
- Homeo box 2E antibody
- Homeo box B9 antibody
- Homeobox B9 antibody
Anti-HOXB9 antibody [EPR6950] (ab133701) at 1/1000 dilution + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled Goat anti Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 28 kDa
Observed band size: 28 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab133701 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Lin J et al. Regulation of Cancer Stem Cell Self-Renewal by HOXB9 Antagonizes Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress-Induced Melanoma Cell Apoptosis via the miR-765-FOXA2 Axis. J Invest Dermatol 138:1609-1619 (2018). PubMed: 29408459
- Darda L et al. The role of HOXB9 and miR-196a in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. PLoS One 10:e0122285 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25860510
- Clarke-Harris R et al. PGC1a promoter methylation in blood at 5-7 years predicts adiposity from 9 to 14 years (EarlyBird 50). Diabetes 63:2528-37 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24622795