Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HoxC6
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
|IHC-P||1/50. Some customers have used this antibody successfully in IHC-P; however this is not a tested application for this antibody.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CP25 antibody
- HHO.C8 antibody
- Homeo box 3C antibody
All lanes : Anti-HoxC6 antibody (ab41587)
Lane 1 : Human ovary tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human ovary tumor tissue lysate
Lane 3 : SK-N-BE cell lysate
Lane 4 : PC3 cell lysate
Lane 5 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP) at 1/50000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Observed band size: 25 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 8 minutes
ab41587 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Zhang F et al. HOXC6 gene silencing inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition and cell viability through the TGF-ß/smad signaling pathway in cervical carcinoma cells. Cancer Cell Int 18:204 (2018). PubMed: 30559605
- Chang SL et al. HOXC6 Overexpression Is Associated With Ki-67 Expression and Poor Survival in NPC Patients. J Cancer 8:1647-1654 (2017). PubMed: 28775784
- Ji M et al. Silencing homeobox C6 inhibits colorectal cancer cell proliferation. Oncotarget 7:29216-27 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27081081
- Jung H et al. Evolving Hox activity profiles govern diversity in locomotor systems. Dev Cell 29:171-87 (2014). PubMed: 24746670
- Ricard MJ & Gudas LJ Cytochrome p450 cyp26a1 alters spinal motor neuron subtype identity in differentiating embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem 288:28801-13 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23946489
- Mori M et al. Essential Role for miR-196a in Brown Adipogenesis of White Fat Progenitor Cells. PLoS Biol 10:e1001314 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22545021
- Vinagre T et al. Evidence for a myotomal Hox/Myf cascade governing nonautonomous control of rib specification within global vertebral domains. Dev Cell 18:655-61 (2010). ChIP ; Mouse . PubMed: 20412779