Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7922(2)] to HoxC6
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-HoxC6 antibody [EPR7922(2)]
See all HoxC6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7922(2)] to HoxC6
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HoxC6 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HUVEC, PC3, MCF7 and Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899); MCF7 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151575 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Antp homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CP25 antibody
- HHO.C8 antibody
- Homeo box 3C antibody
All lanes : Anti-HoxC6 antibody [EPR7922(2)] (ab151575) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell lysate
Lane 2 : PC3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 26 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of permeabilized MCF7 cells labeling HoxC6 with ab151575 at 1/100 dilution (red), compared to a Rabbit IgG negative control antibody (green).
ab151575 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Shen LY et al. Targeting HOX/PBX dimer formation as a potential therapeutic option in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Sci 110:1735-1745 (2019). PubMed: 30844117
- Yan TF et al. Knockdown of HOXC6 inhibits glioma cell proliferation and induces cell cycle arrest by targeting WIF-1 in vitro and vivo. Pathol Res Pract 214:1818-1824 (2018). PubMed: 30228024
- Zhang F et al. HOXC6 gene silencing inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition and cell viability through the TGF-ß/smad signaling pathway in cervical carcinoma cells. Cancer Cell Int 18:204 (2018). PubMed: 30559605
- Shen LY et al. Increased HOXC6 expression predicts chemotherapy sensitivity in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Oncol Lett 14:4835-4840 (2017). PubMed: 29085488