Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9374] to HOXD10
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-HOXD10 antibody [EPR9374]
See all HOXD10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9374] to HOXD10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human HOXD10 aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- ECV-304, Fetal heart, Mouse heart, and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035), HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab138508 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
FunctionSequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
Tissue specificityStrongly expressed in the adult male and female urogenital tracts.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in HOXD10 are a cause of congenital vertical talus (CVT) [MIM:192950]; also known as rocker-bottom foot deformity or congenital convex pes valgus. CVT is a dislocation of the talonavicular joint, with rigid dorsal dislocation of the navicular over the neck of the talus. This condition is usually associated with multiple other congenital deformities and only rarely is an isolated deformity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Developmental stageExpressed in the developing limb buds.
- Information by UniProt
- AI385591 antibody
- AI874987 antibody
- Homeo box 4D antibody
All lanes : Anti-HOXD10 antibody [EPR9374] (ab138508) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : ECV-304 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal heart cell lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse heart cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
Flow Cytometrical analysis of permeabilized HeLa cells with ab138508 antibody at a dilution of 1/100 (red) or a rabbit IgG negative (green).
ab138508 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zeng Z et al. miR-501 promotes hemangioma progression by targeting HOXD10. Am J Transl Res 11:2439-2446 (2019). PubMed: 31105850
- Li S et al. miR-224 enhances invasion and metastasis by targeting HOXD10 in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Oncol Lett 15:7069-7075 (2018). PubMed: 29731873
- Luan L et al. HOXD10 silencing suppresses human fibroblast-like synoviocyte migration in rheumatoid arthritis via downregulation of the p38/JNK pathway. Exp Ther Med 16:1621-1628 (2018). PubMed: 30186380
- Xu Y et al. Upregulation of long non-coding RNA HIF 1a-anti-sense 1 induced by transforming growth factor-ß-mediated targeting of sirtuin 1 promotes osteoblastic differentiation of human bone marrow stromal cells. Mol Med Rep 12:7233-8 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26460121
- Passadouro M et al. MicroRNA modulation combined with sunitinib as a novel therapeutic strategy for pancreatic cancer. Int J Nanomedicine 9:3203-17 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25061297