Publishing research using ab2417? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2417 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Lange CE et al. Canine papillomavirus types 1 and 2 in classical papillomas: High abundance, different morphological associations and frequent co-infections. Vet J 250:1-5 (2019). PubMed: 31383413
- Larmour LI et al. A patient derived xenograft model of cervical cancer and cervical dysplasia. PLoS One 13:e0206539 (2018). PubMed: 30365542
- Aksoy P & Meneses PI The Role of DCT in HPV16 Infection of HaCaTs. PLoS One 12:e0170158 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28095444
- Dong J et al. Isolation of equine papillomavirus type 1 from racing horse in Japan. J Vet Med Sci 79:1957-1959 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28993549
- Pavel M et al. CCT complex restricts neuropathogenic protein aggregation via autophagy. Nat Commun 7:13821 (2016). PubMed: 27929117
- Beckwith-Cohen B et al. Squamous Papillomas of the Conjunctiva in Dogs: A Condition Not Associated With Papillomavirus Infection. Vet Pathol 52:676-80 (2015). PubMed: 25352202
- Cohen DN et al. Contribution of Beta-HPV Infection and UV Damage to Rapid-Onset Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma during BRAF-Inhibition Therapy. Clin Cancer Res 21:2624-34 (2015). PubMed: 25724524
- Gottschalk EY & Meneses PI A Dual Role for the Nonreceptor Tyrosine Kinase Pyk2 during the Intracellular Trafficking of Human Papillomavirus 16. J Virol 89:9103-14 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26109718
- Roperto S et al. Productive infection of bovine papillomavirus type 2 in the placenta of pregnant cows affected with urinary bladder tumors. PLoS One 7:e33569 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22479413
- Roperto S et al. PBMCs are additional sites of productive infection of bovine papillomavirus type 2. J Gen Virol 92:1787-94 (2011). ICC/IF . PubMed: 21525209
- Kadam P et al. Adolescent Onset of Localized Papillomatosis, Lymphedema, and Multiple Beta-Papillomavirus Infection: Epidermal Nevus, Segmental Lymphedema Praecox, or Verrucosis? A Case Report and Case Series of Epidermal Nevi. Dermatopathology (Basel) 1:55-69 (0). PubMed: 27047923