Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [K1H8] to HPV, prediluted
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human papillomavirus
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-HPV antibody [K1H8], prediluted
See all HPV primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [K1H8] to HPV, prediluted
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human papillomavirus
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to HPV. Alkaline disrupted HPV type 1.
EpitopeNon-conformational internal linear epitope of major capsid protein.
- Infected cells and tissue
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 7.9% Tris HCl
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Light chain typekappa
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHuman papillomaviruses (HPV) are small DNA viruses which infect epithelia of the skin and mucosa. Over 90 types have been identified and they mostly cause a variety of benign lesions such as warts and verrucae. However, some subtypes, notably types 16 and 18, 31 and 33, have been confirmed as agents which cause cervical cancer.
- HPV antibody
- Human papillomavirus antibody
ab75574 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Pellavio G et al. HPV Infection Affects Human Sperm Functionality by Inhibition of Aquaporin-8. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32429588
- Qiu Q et al. Gene Expression Analysis of Human Papillomavirus-Associated Colorectal Carcinoma. Biomed Res Int 2020:5201587 (2020). PubMed: 32258125
- Uryu M & Furue M p16INK4a Expression in Porokeratosis. Ann Dermatol 29:373-376 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28566925