Publishing research using ab100953? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100953 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Yun HY et al. Structural basis for recognition of the tumor suppressor protein PTPN14 by the oncoprotein E7 of human papillomavirus. PLoS Biol 17:e3000367 (2019). PubMed: 31323018
- Morgan EL et al. STAT3 activation by E6 is essential for the differentiation-dependent HPV18 life cycle. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006975 (2018). PubMed: 29630659
- Aco-Tlachi M et al. Glycogene expression profiles based on microarray data from cervical carcinoma HeLa cells with partially silenced E6 and E7 HPV oncogenes. Infect Agent Cancer 13:25 (2018). PubMed: 30038662
- Wetherill LF et al. Alkyl-imino sugars inhibit the pro-oncogenic ion channel function of human papillomavirus (HPV) E5. Antiviral Res 158:113-121 (2018). PubMed: 30096339
- Pentland I et al. Disruption of CTCF-YY1-dependent looping of the human papillomavirus genome activates differentiation-induced viral oncogene transcription. PLoS Biol 16:e2005752 (2018). PubMed: 30359362
- Wasson CW et al. Human papillomavirus type 18 E5 oncogene supports cell cycle progression and impairs epithelial differentiation by modulating growth factor receptor signalling during the virus life cycle. Oncotarget 8:103581-103600 (2017). PubMed: 29262586
- Iancu IV et al. LINC01101 and LINC00277 expression levels as novel factors in HPV-induced cervical neoplasia. J Cell Mol Med 21:3787-3794 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28767188
- Ohba K et al. In Vivo and In Vitro Studies Suggest a Possible Involvement of HPV Infection in the Early Stage of Breast Carcinogenesis via APOBEC3B Induction. PLoS One 9:e97787 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24858917