Key features and details
- HRP Chicken polyclonal to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgY
Product nameHRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Chicken polyclonal to 6X His tag®
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
General notesHIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3553 in the following tested applications.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. a 1/10000 dilution gave an O.D.= 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated to a different carrier than used for anti-peptide purification.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab3553 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Manning JA et al. Dietary sodium modulates nephropathy in Nedd4-2-deficient mice. Cell Death Differ 27:1832-1843 (2020). PubMed: 31802037
- Burnside D et al. In Silico Engineering of Synthetic Binding Proteins from Random Amino Acid Sequences. iScience 11:375-387 (2019). PubMed: 30660105
- Miao J et al. Wnt/ß-catenin/RAS signaling mediates age-related renal fibrosis and is associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Aging Cell 18:e13004 (2019). PubMed: 31318148
- Dragovic SM et al. Immunization with AgTRIO, a Protein in Anopheles Saliva, Contributes to Protection against Plasmodium Infection in Mice. Cell Host Microbe 23:523-535.e5 (2018). PubMed: 29649443
- Henshall TL et al. Deletion of Nedd4-2 results in progressive kidney disease in mice. Cell Death Differ 24:2150-2160 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28862701
- Allan CM et al. A conserved START domain coenzyme Q-binding polypeptide is required for efficient Q biosynthesis, respiratory electron transport, and antioxidant function in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biochim Biophys Acta 1831:776-791 (2013). PubMed: 23270816