Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- HRP Rabbit monoclonal [EPR20547] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameHRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547]
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit monoclonal [EPR20547] to 6X His tag®
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Synthetic peptide within 6X His tag®. The exact sequence is proprietary.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] - ChIP Grade (ab213204)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] - BSA and Azide free (ab232492)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] (ab237336)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] (ab237337)
- PE Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] (ab237338)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab237339 in the following tested applications.
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [EPR20547] (ab237339) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Histone H3 recombinant (ab198757) (4 minute exposure) cell lysate
Lane 2 : Histone H4 recombinant (ab198115) (1 minute 30 seconds exposure) cell lysate
Lane 3 : Histone H2A recombinant (ab200295)(1 minute 30 seconds exposure) cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 17 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab237339 was shown to react with 6X His tag® in western blot. Membranes were blocked in 5% milk in TBS-T (0.1% Tween®) before incubation with ab237339 overnight at 4°C at a 1 in 5000 dilution. Blots were developed with Optiblot ECL reagent (ab133456) and imaged.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab237339 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.