Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [GT359] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG3
Product nameHRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359]
See all 6X His tag® primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [GT359] to 6X His tag®
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- Cell lysate from E. coli expressing His-tagged proteins.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 28th May 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.65% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from TCS
- 6X His tag® peptide (ab14941)
- 6X His tag® peptide (ab14943)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab184607 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
RelevanceThe H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
Cellular localizationDepends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359] (ab184607) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : non-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Lane 2 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Lysates/proteins at 5 µl per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
All lanes : HRP Anti-6X His tag® antibody [GT359] (ab184607) at 1/10000 dilution
Lanes 1-2 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a GST-tagged protein
Lanes 3-6 : IPTG-induced cell lysate from E. coli expressing a 6x His-tagged protein
Developed using the ECL technique.
ab184607 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Li X et al. The novel llama-human chimeric antibody has potent effect in lowering LDL-c levels in hPCSK9 transgenic rats. Clin Transl Med 9:16 (2020). PubMed: 32056048
- Jia H et al. A serine/threonine protein kinase encoding gene KERNEL NUMBER PER ROW6 regulates maize grain yield. Nat Commun 11:988 (2020). PubMed: 32080171
- Huang Q et al. A signal sequence suppressor mutant that stabilizes an assembled state of the twin arginine translocase. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E1958-E1967 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28223511
- Huang Q & Palmer T Signal Peptide Hydrophobicity Modulates Interaction with the Twin-Arginine Translocase. MBio 8:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28765221
- Habersetzer J et al. Substrate-triggered position switching of TatA and TatB during Tat transport inEscherichia coli. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28814647
- Archuleta TL et al. Structure and evolution of ENTH and VHS/ENTH-like domains in tepsin. Traffic 18:590-603 (2017). PubMed: 28691777
- Cao Z et al. The type VII secretion system of Staphylococcus aureus secretes a nuclease toxin that targets competitor bacteria. Nat Microbiol 2:16183 (2016). PubMed: 27723728
- Kim YJ et al. POWERDRESS and HDA9 interact and promote histone H3 deacetylation at specific genomic sites in Arabidopsis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:14858-14863 (2016). PepArr . PubMed: 27930340
- Qin S et al. Structural basis for histone mimicry and hijacking of host proteins by influenza virus protein NS1. Nat Commun 5:3952 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24853335