Product nameAnti-HRP antibody [2H11]
See all HRP primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [2H11] to HRP
SpecificityHorseradish peroxidase isoforms with pI from 3.5 to 9.5. ab10183 does not influence enzymatic activity upon immune complex formation.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Purified peroxidase from horseradish.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified by chromatography on protein A Sepharose. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10183 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu B et al. Effect of microRNA-27b on cisplatin chemotherapy sensitivity of oral squamous cell carcinoma via FZD7 signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 18:667-673 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 31289540) »
- Shazeeb MS et al. Targeted signal-amplifying enzymes enhance MRI of EGFR expression in an orthotopic model of human glioma. Cancer Res 71:2230-9 (2011). IHC-Fr . Read more (PubMed: 21245103) »