Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2H11] to HRP (Biotin)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2b
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab195239 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
ab195239 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wei F et al. Electric Field-Induced Release and Measurement Liquid Biopsy for Noninvasive Early Lung Cancer Assessment. J Mol Diagn 20:738-742 (2018). PubMed: 30309763
- Lu X et al. Hsa-miR-15a exerts protective effects against osteoarthritis by targeting aggrecanase-2 (ADAMTS5) in human chondrocytes. Int J Mol Med 37:509-16 (2016). PubMed: 26707794
- Shazeeb MS et al. Targeted signal-amplifying enzymes enhance MRI of EGFR expression in an orthotopic model of human glioma. Cancer Res 71:2230-9 (2011). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 21245103
- Terashima H et al. A sensitive short-term evaluation of antifibrotic effects using newly established type I collagen reporter transgenic rats. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 299:F792-801 (2010). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 20660018
- He DF et al. Morpho-Physiologic Characteristics of Dorsal Subicular Network in Mice after Pilocarpine-Induced Status Epilepticus. Brain Pathol : (2009). IHC . PubMed: 19298597