Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to HRP
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Horseradish
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HRP antibody
See all HRP primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HRP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Horseradish
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to HRP. (Horseradish).
Database link: P00433
- Horseradish peroxidase
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab181658 was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- SwissProt: P00433 Horseradish
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
All lanes : Anti-HRP antibody (ab181658) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Horseradish peroxidase (reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 2 : Horseradish peroxidase (reducing conditions) at 0.25 µg
Lane 3 : Horseradish peroxidase (non-reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 4 : Horseradish peroxidase (non-reducing conditions) at 0.25 µg
All lanes : Dylight 649 conjugated Donkey anti Goat at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Reduced samples of purified Horseradish peroxidase contained 4% BME and were boiled for 5 minutes.
Anti-HRP antibody (ab181658) at 1/1000 dilution + Peroxidase at 0.05 µg
DyLight™ 649 goat secondary at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
ab181658 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wu J et al. LncRNA MALAT1 promotes neuropathic pain progression through the miR-154-5p/AQP9 axis in CCI rat models. Mol Med Rep 21:291-303 (2020). PubMed: 31746418
- Zhang X et al. A motor neuron protective role of miR-969 mediated by the transcription factor kay. RNA Biol N/A:1-7 (2020). PubMed: 32397794
- Huang Q et al. Incremental effect of liraglutide on traditional insulin injections in rats with type 2 diabetes mellitus by maintaining glycolipid metabolism and cardiovascular function. Exp Ther Med 17:1863-1869 (2019). PubMed: 30783461
- Shu C et al. Metformin exhibits its therapeutic effect in the treatment of pre-eclampsia via modulating the Met/H19/miR-148a-5p/P28 and Met/H19/miR-216-3p/EBI3 signaling pathways. Int Immunopharmacol 74:105693 (2019). PubMed: 31203154
- Xue D et al. IL-21/IL-21R inhibit tumor growth and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer cells via suppressing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling and PD-L1 expression. Int J Mol Med 44:1697-1706 (2019). PubMed: 31573051