Product nameAnti-HRP antibody
See all HRP primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to HRP
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Horseradish
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to HRP. (Horseradish).
Database link: P00433
- Horseradish peroxidase
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.27% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab181658 was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab181658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- SwissProt: P00433 Horseradish
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
All lanes : Anti-HRP antibody (ab181658) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : Horseradish peroxidase (reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 2 : Horseradish peroxidase (reducing conditions) at 0.25 µg
Lane 3 : Horseradish peroxidase (non-reducing conditions) at 1 µg
Lane 4 : Horseradish peroxidase (non-reducing conditions) at 0.25 µg
All lanes : Dylight 649 conjugated Donkey anti Goat at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Reduced samples of purified Horseradish peroxidase contained 4% BME and were boiled for 5 minutes.
Anti-HRP antibody (ab181658) at 1/1000 dilution + Peroxidase at 0.05 µg
DyLight™ 649 goat secondary at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
This product has been referenced in:
- Huang Q et al. Incremental effect of liraglutide on traditional insulin injections in rats with type 2 diabetes mellitus by maintaining glycolipid metabolism and cardiovascular function. Exp Ther Med 17:1863-1869 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30783461) »
- Zhao H et al. LIM and SH3 protein 1 knockdown suppresses proliferation and metastasis of colorectal carcinoma cells via inhibition of the mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:6839-6844 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29731863) »