Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HRP antibody
See all HRP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HRP
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Peroxidase [Horseradish]. Cross reactivity against Peroxidase from other tissues and species may occur but have not been specifically determined.
Full length Horseradish peroxidase.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination process.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab34885 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Langridge PD & Struhl G Epsin-Dependent Ligand Endocytosis Activates Notch by Force. Cell 171:1383-1396.e12 (2017). PubMed: 29195077
- Xiao C et al. SPAG9 is overexpressed in osteosarcoma, and regulates cell proliferation and invasion through regulation of JunD. Oncol Lett 12:2674-2679 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27698841