Product nameAnti-HRP antibody
See all HRP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HRP
SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Peroxidase [Horseradish]. Cross reactivity against Peroxidase from other tissues and species may occur but have not been specifically determined.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Full length Horseradish peroxidase.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituent: Whole serum
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination process.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody