Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.164% Sodium phosphate
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by a delipidation and defibrination. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against purified and partially purified Peroxidase [Horseradish].
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34937 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/9000 - 1/40000.|
RelevanceHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is an enzyme commonly used as an indicator for chemical reactions which produce peroxide. The enzyme is routinely conjugated to antibodies for use in enzyme-based immunoassay systems. HRP functions in the removal of H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide), oxidation of toxic reductants, biosynthesis and degradation of lignin, suberization, auxin catabolism, response to environmental stresses such as wounding, pathogen attack and oxidative stress. These functions might be dependent on each isozyme/isoform in each plant tissue.
Cellular localizationSecreted Probable. Vacuole Probable. Note: Carboxy-terminal extension appears to target the protein to vacuoles.
- Horseradish Peroxidase antibody
- HPRC1 antibody
- HRP antibody
ab34937 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.