Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Bovine Serum Albumin
- Reacts with: Cow
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Bovine Serum Albumin antibody
See all Bovine Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Bovine Serum Albumin
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Full length native Albumin (purified).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% Polyethylene glycol, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Information by UniProt
- alb antibody
- ALBU_HUMAN antibody
- Albumin (32 AA) antibody
ab7637 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Ludwig AK et al. Precipitation with polyethylene glycol followed by washing and pelleting by ultracentrifugation enriches extracellular vesicles from tissue culture supernatants in small and large scales. J Extracell Vesicles 7:1528109 (2018). WB . PubMed: 30357008