Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [MF4] to Cardiac Troponin I
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Goat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameHRP Anti-Cardiac Troponin I antibody [MF4]
See all Cardiac Troponin I primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [MF4] to Cardiac Troponin I
SpecificityThis antibody is reacting with free cardiac troponin I (cTnI) and cTnI forming complexes with other troponin components (In the presence of 5 mM EDTA). It is not affected by heparin, phosphorylation, oxidation and troponin complex formation. This antibody does not cross-react with skeletal muscle troponin I. Using multiple combinations of MAbs antibodies with different epitope specificity as capture and multiple MAbs as detection, the sensitivity of the sandwich ELISA can be increased 2-4 fold.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Goat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
Does not react with: Rabbit, Fish
free human cardiac troponin and/or native troponin complex.
- IHC-P: Human heart FFPE tissue sections.
Concentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurity tested by electrophoresis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab10239 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionTroponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic type 7 (CMH7) [MIM:613690]. Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a hereditary heart disorder characterized by ventricular hypertrophy, which is usually asymmetric and often involves the interventricular septum. The symptoms include dyspnea, syncope, collapse, palpitations, and chest pain. They can be readily provoked by exercise. The disorder has inter- and intrafamilial variability ranging from benign to malignant forms with high risk of cardiac failure and sudden cardiac death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy familial restrictive type 1 (RCM1) [MIM:115210]. RCM1 is an heart muscle disorder characterized by impaired filling of the ventricles with reduced diastolic volume, in the presence of normal or near normal wall thickness and systolic function.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 2A (CMD2A) [MIM:611880]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Defects in TNNI3 are the cause of cardiomyopathy dilated type 1FF (CMD1FF) [MIM:613286]. Dilated cardiomyopathy is a disorder characterized by ventricular dilation and impaired systolic function, resulting in congestive heart failure and arrhythmia. Patients are at risk of premature death.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the troponin I family.
- Information by UniProt
- cardiac muscle antibody
- Cardiac troponin I antibody
- cardiomyopathy, dilated 2A (autosomal recessive) antibody
IHC image of Cardiac Troponin I staining in human heart formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica Bond system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab10239, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab10239 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Chen Y et al. Hyperoside protects human kidney-2 cells against oxidative damage induced by oxalic acid. Mol Med Rep 18:486-494 (2018). PubMed: 29750296
- Perrone CE et al. Methionine restriction effects on mitochondrial biogenesis and aerobic capacity in white adipose tissue, liver, and skeletal muscle of F344 rats. Metabolism 59:1000-11 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 20045141