Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameHRP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2]
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 3rd December 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute to 1.0 ml with distilled deionized water vortex gently and allow vial to sit on ice for 20 minutes. Store at +4°C. Do not freeze.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA, 1.71% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- DyLight® 650 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117492)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117495)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117505)
- PerCP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117514)
- Europium Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab187914)
- PE Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab72469)
- SureLight® APC Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab72569)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab81655)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49763 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/500 - 1/10000.
1/500 - 1/10000.
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab49763) at 1/3000 dilution
All lanes : Saccharomyces cerevisiae Cell lysate - whole cell (S. cerevisiae cell lysate).
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 45 seconds
Sample 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 are the lysates from the strains expressing the tagged protein.
5% milk blocking was used for 1 hour.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae purified FLAG®-tag protein was detected by using ab49763 (1/1000). Please refer to abreview for further experimental details.
ab49763 has been referenced in 65 publications.
- Çaliskaner ZO et al. Identification of novel TUBB1 variants in patients with macrothrombocytopenia. Turk J Med Sci 51:490-500 (2021). PubMed: 32892537
- Zhao T et al. Disome-seq reveals widespread ribosome collisions that promote cotranslational protein folding. Genome Biol 22:16 (2021). PubMed: 33402206
- Yin XK et al. PRMT1 enhances oncogenic arginine methylation of NONO in colorectal cancer. Oncogene 40:1375-1389 (2021). PubMed: 33420374
- Park JJ et al. Checkpoint inhibition through small molecule-induced internalization of programmed death-ligand 1. Nat Commun 12:1222 (2021). PubMed: 33619272
- Hannan FM et al. Ap2s1 mutation causes hypercalcaemia in mice and impairs interaction between calcium-sensing receptor and adaptor protein-2. Hum Mol Genet 30:880-892 (2021). PubMed: 33729479