Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- HRP Rabbit monoclonal [E5-5] to Dux4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
Product nameHRP Anti-Dux4 antibody [E5-5]
See all Dux4 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit monoclonal [E5-5] to Dux4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Dux4. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9UBX2
- WB: HT-1080 Whole Cell lysate
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- HeLa nuclear extract lysate (ab14655)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- Mouse testis normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29289)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (0 days) (ab7188)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (14 days) (ab7189)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (7 days) (ab7190)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab208840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).|
RelevanceDUX4 is a homeodomain protein with a similar protein sequence to Pax3 and Pax7. Defects in DUX4 may be the cause of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD is characterized by weakness of the muscles of the face, upper-arm and shoulder girdle. Severity is highly variable. Weakness is slowly progressive and about 20% of affected individuals eventually require a wheelchair. Approximately 70-90% of individuals have inherited the disease-causing deletion from a parent, and approximately 10-30% of affected individuals have FSHD as the result of a de novo deletion. Offsprings of an affected individual have a 50% chance of inheriting the deletion.
- Double homeobox 4 antibody
- Double homeobox protein 10 antibody
- Double homeobox protein 4 antibody
ab208840 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.