Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [KT60] to Endostatin/COL18A1
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameHRP Anti-Endostatin/COL18A1 antibody [KT60]
See all Endostatin/COL18A1 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [KT60] to Endostatin/COL18A1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Endostatin/COL18A1 (N terminal).
This product was previously labelled as Endostatin
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesIgG is purified through a Protein A column and labelled with horseradish peroxidase
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106491 in the following tested applications.
|Sandwich ELISA||1/1000. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [KT58] to Endostatin/COL18A1 (ab114141).|
FunctionCOLA18A probably plays a major role in determining the retinal structure as well as in the closure of the neural tube.
Endostatin potently inhibits endothelial cell proliferation and angiogenesis. May inhibit angiogenesis by binding to the heparan sulfate proteoglycans involved in growth factor signaling.
Tissue specificityPresent in multiple organs with highest levels in liver, lung and kidney.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in COL18A1 are a cause of Knobloch syndrome (KNO) [MIM:267750]. KNO is an autosomal recessive disorder defined by the occurrence of high myopia, vitreoretinal degeneration with retinal detachment, macular abnormalities and occipital encephalocele.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the multiplexin collagen family.
Contains 1 FZ (frizzled) domain.
Contains 1 TSP N-terminal (TSPN) domain.
modificationsProlines at the third position of the tripeptide repeating unit (G-X-Y) are hydroxylated in some or all of the chains.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha 1 collagen type 18 (XVIII)(COL18A1) antibody
- Alpha 1 type XVIII collagen antibody
- Antiangiogenic agent antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab106491 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.