Key features and details
- HRP Rat monoclonal [KT35] to GM-CSF
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameHRP Anti-GM-CSF antibody [KT35]
See all GM-CSF primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rat monoclonal [KT35] to GM-CSF
Specificityab106790 is specific for GM-CSF
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant Human GM-CSF.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesIgG is purified from culture supernatant through a Protein G column and labelled with horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106790 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||1/1000. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rat monoclonal [KT37] to GM-CSF (ab106746). Can be used as detection antibody when paired with recommended antibody.|
FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Information by UniProt
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage) antibody
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2 antibody
- Colony stimulating factor antibody
ab106790 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.