Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [2-2.2.14] to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameHRP Anti-HA tag antibody [2-2.2.14]
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [2-2.2.14] to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
- E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- HA tag peptide (ab13835)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab173826 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-HA tag antibody [2-2.2.14] (ab173826) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 1 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.5 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.25 µg
Lane 4 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.125 µg
Lane 5 : E. coli lysate containing a multi-epitope tagged protein at 0.0500000007450581 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 1 kDa
Note: the predicted MW indicated is for the HA tag.
ab173826 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Xia X et al. A pseudo-receiver domain in Atg32 is required for mitophagy. Autophagy 14:1620-1628 (2018). PubMed: 29909755