Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human HA tag conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in the following whole cell lysates: HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) - expressing HA tag protein; E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% 10% Proclin 300 Solution
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 30% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128131 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 48,55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48,55 kDa). Abcam recommends using 3% milk as the blocking agent.|
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
All lanes : HRP Anti-HA tag antibody (ab128131) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 (Human) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing HA tag protein (ab20896) at 10 µg
Lane 2 :
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate (ab5395) at 0.1 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 48,55 kDa
Observed band size: 48,55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 34 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 150 seconds
Abcam recommends using 3% milk as the blocking agent.
ab128131 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Scholl A et al. Tracheal expression of Osiris gene family in Drosophila. Gene Expr Patterns 28:87-94 (2018). PubMed: 29548969
- Seo AY et al. AMPK and vacuole-associated Atg14p orchestrate µ-lipophagy for energy production and long-term survival under glucose starvation. Elife 6:N/A (2017). WB . PubMed: 28394250