Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-HA tag antibody
See all HA tag primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to HA tag
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
- Transfected HeLa cells overexpressing HA-tagged protein.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.6% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab183884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHuman influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab183884 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Li Q et al. TRIM29 negatively controls antiviral immune response through targeting STING for degradation. Cell Discov 4:13 (2018). PubMed: 29581886