Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Hepatitis B virus
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen antibody
See all Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Hepatitis B virus
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Hepatitis B Virus Surface Antigen. Mixture of subtypes ad & ay.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19990 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHepatitis B Virus (HBV) infection induces a disease state which manifests itself in a variety of ways, characterized by the extent of liver damage, inflammation and viral persistence. HBV infection is also associated with a 100 fold increased risk of hepatocellular carcinoma and currently infects over 250 million people worldwide. HBV has a partially double stranded 3.2 kilobase DNA genome which contains four open reading frames. One of these encodes a 154 amino acid protein called the HBx protein. HBx has been shown to be a transcriptional transactivator of both viral and cellular promoters. Lacking a DNA binding domain and nuclear localization signal, HBx is believed to exert transcriptional activity through protein protein interaction.
Cellular localizationVirion membrane
- Large envelope protein antibody
- Large surface protein antibody
- LHB antibody
- Major surface antigen antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab19990 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.