Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to HIV1 gp120
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-HIV1 gp120 antibody
See all HIV1 gp120 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to HIV1 gp120
SpecificityGp120 is the predominant band in WB.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length native protein, from strain IIIB.
Estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3. Free enzyme is absent.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53840 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/20 - 1/200.|
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/200.|
RelevanceHIV1 is equipped with the envelope gp160 glycoprotein for interaction with Langerhans cells (LCs) and dendritic cells (DCs), the members of the innate immune system, which confront the virus at the portal of virus entry in the human body. These cells are equipped with receptors by which they bind and endocytose the virus. The gp120 glycoprotein is used for binding to CD4 receptor and CCR5 co-receptor of T helper 2 (Th2) cells, and is able to induce FcepsilonRI(+) hematopoietic cells to produce IL4, which inactivates the host adaptive immune response.
Cellular localizationEnvelope surface glycoprotein.
- Glycoprotein 120 antibody
- gp120 antibody
- SU antibody
- Surface protein antibody
ab53840 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Grimm SK et al. Directed evolution of a yeast-displayed HIV-1 SOSIP gp140 spike protein toward improved expression and affinity for conformational antibodies. PLoS One 10:e0117227 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25688555