Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameHRP Anti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32]
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
SpecificityThis antibody recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci.
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation: purified human tonsil lymphocyte membranes.
EpitopeClone W6/32 recognises a conformational epitope, reacting with HLA class I alpha 3 and alpha 2 domains.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab33256 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Chou SE et al. An evaluation of prognostic value of death-associated protein kinase 1 in breast cancer. Anticancer Res 31:3633-6 (2011). PubMed: 21965790