Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameHRP Anti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32]
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
SpecificityThis antibody recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci.
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to HLA Class I. Purified human tonsil lymphocyte membranes.
EpitopeClone W6/32 recognises a conformational epitope, reacting with HLA class I alpha 3 and alpha 2 domains.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab33256 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lepesant JMJ et al. A dual role of dLsd1 in oogenesis: regulating developmental genes and repressing transposons. Nucleic Acids Res 48:1206-1224 (2020). PubMed: 31799607
- Chou SE et al. An evaluation of prognostic value of death-associated protein kinase 1 in breast cancer. Anticancer Res 31:3633-6 (2011). PubMed: 21965790