Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to HSV1
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-HSV1 antibody
See all HSV1 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to HSV1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
HSV1 strain F infected cell lysate (Human).
Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. The estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Free enzyme is not present.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20306 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications. Possible use in IHC and Western blot (not tested).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHerpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low.
- Herpes simplex virus 1 antibody
- Herpes simplex virus antibody
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab20306 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.