Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to IL-2
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-IL-2 antibody
See all IL-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to IL-2
SpecificityThis purified antibody has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes. In ELISA and other immunoreactive assays, ab106016 will recognize both native and recombinant IL2 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids. A control of similarly diluted normal rabbit IgG is recommended.
Predicted to work with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-2.
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 0.1 mL of deionized water (or equivalent).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do NOT add Sodium Azide! BSA is Immunoglobulin and Protease free.
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesab106016 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
FunctionProduced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving IL2 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with involves TNFRSF17.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Aldesleukin antibody
- IL 2 antibody
- IL-2 antibody
ab106016 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.