Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to IL-7
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-IL-7 antibody
See all IL-7 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to IL-7
Specificityab106025 will recognize both native and recombinant Human IL7 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-7.
- Recombinant Human IL7
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesab106025 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer. This purified antibody has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106025 in the following tested applications.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa).|
FunctionHematopoietic growth factor capable of stimulating the proliferation of lymphoid progenitors. It is important for proliferation during certain stages of B-cell maturation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Information by UniProt
- IL 7 antibody
- IL-7 antibody
- Il7 antibody
HRP Anti-IL-7 antibody (ab106025) at 1/1000 dilution + Recombinant Human IL7
peroxidase conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/40000 dilution
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
Observed band size: 17 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 150 kDa (possible dimer)
ab106025 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.