Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [D3E7] to Insulin + Proinsulin
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameHRP Anti-Insulin + Proinsulin antibody [D3E7]
See all Insulin + Proinsulin primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [D3E7] to Insulin + Proinsulin
SpecificityKd for this antibody is 6.3 x 10-8M. This antibody is specific for both insulin and proinsulin
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
sELISA pair antibody
RelevanceInsulin decreases blood glucose concentration. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver. Defects in insulin are the cause of familial hyperproinsulinemia.
- ILPR antibody
- ins antibody
- Insulin antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab28063 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Kim J et al. 1-Palmitoyl-2-Linoleoyl-3-Acetyl-rac-Glycerol Attenuates Streptozotocin-Induced Pancreatic Beta Cell Damage by Promoting Glucose Transporter 2 Endocytosis. Mol Cell Biol 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31481450
- Kim J et al. HX-1171 attenuates pancreatic ß-cell apoptosis and hyperglycemia-mediated oxidative stress via Nrf2 activation in streptozotocin-induced diabetic model. Oncotarget 9:24260-24271 (2018). PubMed: 29849938
- Xiao F et al. Ex vivo expanded human regulatory T cells delay islet allograft rejection via inhibiting islet-derived monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 production in CD34+ stem cells-reconstituted NOD-scid IL2r?null mice. PLoS One 9:e90387 (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 24594640