Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Lactoferrin
- Reacts with: Cow
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Lactoferrin antibody
See all Lactoferrin primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to Lactoferrin
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure specificity. ab112970 was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
FunctionTransferrins are iron binding transport proteins which can bind two Fe(3+) ions in association with the binding of an anion, usually bicarbonate.
Lactotransferrin has antimicrobial activity which depends on the extracellular cation concentration.
Lactoferroxins A, B and C have opioid antagonist activity. Lactoferroxin A shows preference for mu-receptors, while lactoferroxin B and C have somewhat higher degrees of preference for kappa-receptors than for mu-receptors.
The lactotransferrin transferrin-like domain 1 functions as a serine protease of the peptidase S60 family that cuts arginine rich regions. This function contributes to the antimicrobial activity.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the transferrin family.
Contains 2 transferrin-like domains.
- Information by UniProt
- GIG12 antibody
- Growth inhibiting protein 12 antibody
- HLF2 antibody
ab112970 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.