Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Matrix protein 1
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Matrix protein 1 antibody
See all Matrix protein 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to Matrix protein 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Matrix protein 1. Purified M1 protein, Influenza A-Phillipines (H3N2).
Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
The antibody is covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21008 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
RelevanceInfluenza virus type A matrix protein, also known as M1, is composed of a 252 amino acid sequence and is type-specific in influenza viruses. It is located inside the viral lipid envelope and plays a key role in virus assembly and replication. M1 can be isolated from particles by removing the envelope with detergents and reducing the pH to 4.0. Influenza viruses are a common and widely spread infectious agent. Like many other viruses, influenza virus are constantly undergoing mutations and thereby avoiding the immune system. The Influenza A Virus M proteins form a continuous shell on the inner side of the lipid bilayer, maintaining the structural integrity of the virus particle through hydrophobic interactions.
- M1 antibody
- Matrix Protein 1 antibody
- Matrix Protein I antibody
- Membrane matrix protein M1 antibody
ab21008 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Poon LL et al. Vaccinia virus-based multivalent H5N1 avian influenza vaccines adjuvanted with IL-15 confer sterile cross-clade protection in mice. J Immunol 182:3063-71 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19234203