Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein (Mouse).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
ab19195 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yang Y et al. GSK-3 inhibitor CHIR99021 enriches glioma stem-like cells. Oncol Rep 43:1479-1490 (2020). PubMed: 32323804
- Lu ZW et al. Silencing of PPM1D inhibits cell proliferation and invasion through the p38 MAPK and p53 signaling pathway in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Oncol Rep 43:783-794 (2020). PubMed: 31922231
- Lee JA et al. Age Induced Nitroso-Redox Imbalance Leads to Subclinical Hypogonadism in Male Mice. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:190 (2019). PubMed: 30984111
- Challa DK et al. Neonatal Fc receptor expression in macrophages is indispensable for IgG homeostasis. MAbs 11:848-860 (2019). PubMed: 30964743
- Grevys A et al. A human endothelial cell-based recycling assay for screening of FcRn targeted molecules. Nat Commun 9:621 (2018). PubMed: 29434196
- Sato Y et al. Prolactin Upregulates Female-Predominant P450 Gene Expressions and Downregulates Male-Predominant Gene Expressions in Mouse Liver. Drug Metab Dispos 45:586-592 (2017). PubMed: 28330858
- Swiercz R et al. Loss of expression of the recycling receptor, FcRn, promotes tumor cell growth by increasing albumin consumption. Oncotarget 8:3528-3541 (2017). PubMed: 27974681
- Feng T et al. HIV-1 downregulates the expression and phosphorylation of receptor tyrosine kinase by targeting the NF-?B pathway. Mol Med Rep 14:1947-52 (2016). PubMed: 27432185
- Jensen TB et al. Renal type a intercalated cells contain albumin in organelles with aldosterone-regulated abundance. PLoS One 10:e0124902 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 25874770
- Liu H et al. The FGL2-FcgammaRIIB pathway: a novel mechanism leading to immunosuppression. Eur J Immunol 38:3114-26 (2008). PubMed: 18991288