Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse Mouse Serum Albumin. Serum albumin
Database link: P07724
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
ab19195 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Yang Y et al. GSK-3 inhibitor CHIR99021 enriches glioma stem-like cells. Oncol Rep 43:1479-1490 (2020). PubMed: 32323804
- Lu ZW et al. Silencing of PPM1D inhibits cell proliferation and invasion through the p38 MAPK and p53 signaling pathway in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Oncol Rep 43:783-794 (2020). PubMed: 31922231
- Patgiri A et al. An engineered enzyme that targets circulating lactate to alleviate intracellular NADH:NAD+ imbalance. Nat Biotechnol 38:309-313 (2020). PubMed: 31932725
- Zou W et al. p38 promoted retinal micro-angiogenesis through up-regulated RUNX1 expression in diabetic retinopathy. Biosci Rep 40:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32319515
- Lee JA et al. Age Induced Nitroso-Redox Imbalance Leads to Subclinical Hypogonadism in Male Mice. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 10:190 (2019). PubMed: 30984111