Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-Neisseria gonorrhoeae antibody
See all Neisseria gonorrhoeae primary antibodies
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to Neisseria gonorrhoeae
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Whole N. gonorrhoeae; ATCC 31426
Purified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20884 in the following tested applications.
ICC: 1/20 - 1/200.
Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
RelevanceNeisseria gonorrhoeae infections are acquired by sexual contact and usually affect the mucous membranes of the urethra in males and the endocervix and urethra in females, although the infection may disseminate to a variety of tissues. The pathogenic mechanism involves the attachment of the bacterium to nonciliated epithelial cells via pili (fimbriae) and the production of lipopolysaccharide endotoxin. Similarly, the lipopolysaccharide of Neisseria meningitidis is highly toxic, as it has an additional virulence factor in the form of its antiphagocytic capsule. Both pathogens produce IgA proteases which promote virulence. Many normal individuals may harbor Neisseria meningitidis in the upper respiratory tract, but Neisseria gonorrhoeae is never part of the normal flora and is only found after sexual contact with an infected person (or direct contact, in the case of infections in the newborn).
- N gonorrhoeae antibody
- N. gonorrhoeae antibody
- N.gonorrhoeae antibody
ab20884 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.