Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to pCrebtide
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameHRP Anti-pCrebtide antibody
DescriptionHRP Rabbit polyclonal to pCrebtide
SpecificityRecognize pCretide only. Does not cross-react with unphosphorylated Crebtide
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
pCrebtide peptide conjugated to KLH.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity purified with the pCrebtide on Agarose and immunoaffinity adsorption with Crebtide on Agarose.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
RelevanceCrebtide is a peptide derived from the protein Creb, and it is well documented substrate for PKA and PKC kinases. pCrebtide is the phosphorylated product of these kinases.
ab21625 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.