Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [HIS-1] to polyHistidine
- Suitable for: ELISA, Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameHRP Anti-polyHistidine antibody [HIS-1]
DescriptionHRP Mouse monoclonal [HIS-1] to polyHistidine
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Dot blot, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Recombinant polyHistidine tagged fusion protein.
- Bacteria lysates expressing a recombinant Histidine tagged fusion protein.
Monoclonal antibody reacting specifically with polyHistidine may be useful in various immunotechniques, to identify the expression of a polyhistidine fusion protein in bacteria, bacterial lysates or cells and tissues transfected with a polyHistidine tagged fusion protein expressing vectors.
The conjugate was prepared by conjugation of HRP to Mouse monoclonal anti-polyHistidine purified from ascites fluid of the HIS-1 hybridoma. Molar ratio Ab/Enzyme: 0.8 to 1.5 Enzyme activity: at least 400 U/ml
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified Immunoglobulin
Primary antibody notesMonoclonal antibody reacting specifically with polyHistidine may be useful in various immunotechniques, to identify the expression of a polyhistidine fusion protein in bacteria, bacterial lysates or cells and tissues transfected with a polyHistidine tagged fusion protein expressing vectors.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49781 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceRecombinant DNA technology enables the attachment of genes of interest to specific sequences or genes that can provide 'affinity handles' (tags) designed to enable the selective identification of the protein of interest. These sequences of tails or tags are genetically engineered away from the protein active site, by insertion at the N or C terminus. It has been reported that the addition of a consecutive Histidine amino acid residue tail creates a stable fusion product that does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity of the protein or with the biodistribution of the Histidine tagged product.
ab49781 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Shin J et al. Characterization of a single chain variable fragment of nivolumab that targets PD-1 and blocks PD-L1 binding. Protein Expr Purif 177:105766 (2021). PubMed: 32987122
- Kim YJ et al. Molecular and Structural Characterization of the Tegumental 20.6-kDa Protein in Clonorchis sinensis as a Potential Druggable Target. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28273846